SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. TRY IT FREE!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Tradier Brokerage Special Offer

510 posts in this topic

Just applied to open an account with Tradier. It asked for a promo code but I didn't know. I guess using the link provided by @Kim should be enough??

Also, I want to go with TradeHawk. Do I apply for TradeHawk account separately or do I just tell Tradier and they take care of that? And where and to whom do I indicate that I want the $59+$40 promo, to Tradier or to TradeHawk? I know one of them is front end and the other is back end but I am kind of confused on who handles the billing, account services, etc.

5 hours ago, Seth H said:

Just applied to open an account with Tradier. It asked for a promo code but I didn't know. I guess using the link provided by @Kim should be enough??

Also, I want to go with TradeHawk. Do I apply for TradeHawk account separately or do I just tell Tradier and they take care of that? And where and to whom do I indicate that I want the $59+$40 promo, to Tradier or to TradeHawk? I know one of them is front end and the other is back end but I am kind of confused on who handles the billing, account services, etc.

If you don't get a form after your account is confirmed asking you to 'agree to pay' for the $40 promotion, simply email them and tell them you want this deal and they'll get you hooked up (Tradier).

The tradehawk plan everyone has is just simply the 'Pro' version of the software listed on Tradier's platform site.  When you sign up (through Tradier), you'll get another form agreeing to pay for that.  Once that's done, Tradehawk will reach out with the download link.  I think Tradehawk may have upped their fees slightly since this thread was super active on the topic which is why it's $69 instead of $59.

Hey Guys, New to SO here. What is the best mobile platform connected thru Tradier? Trade Hawk and Trend don't have mobile apps. Could you let me know the platform price as well with SO? Also, can we trade futures options in that platform? Thanks

1 hour ago, Suresh Kampalli said:

Hey Guys, New to SO here. What is the best mobile platform connected thru Tradier? Trade Hawk and Trend don't have mobile apps. Could you let me know the platform price as well with SO? Also, can we trade futures options in that platform? Thanks

If you find one, let me know!  I'm not aware of any that do options/futures.

9 hours ago, Suresh Kampalli said:

Hmmm... that's disappointing. So, Tradier's all much ado about nothing.

Well, IMHO I don't think I would be *that* harsh on Tradier.  The SO deal with them is a great money saver, depending on your trading habits. 

If you looking for low-cost, mobile platform then you might also take a look at Tastyworks.  I'm not sure about trading futures there - I've never tried it for that.

4 hours ago, Suresh Kampalli said:

I am already using TW. They do provide options on futures and some commodities but charting is bad. Mobile app is alright.

@Suresh Kampalli I agree with you that TW's charts are lacking.  I've also noticed other aspects of their interface that I think could be better.

Taking a broader view, I haven't found a broker or service yet that does it all for me.  I currently have accounts open, some with stagnant minimal amounts, at a handful of brokers (and other service providers) to take advantage of the features I like at each.  Some get most of my trades, while others I use mostly for their research tools, etc.  It's annoying, but it's the best I've come up with for now.

I came across two brokerages 1. Firstrade and 2. Hrtrader. Both have mobile apps and $0 commissions. Hrtrader needs a minimum of $30K to open and monthly $25 flat fee OR total free if you have 50K daily margin and EOD free cash plus 50 trades mo.

Anyone has experience with them? The reviews on both are average but want to know if someone has real experience.