- All subscription plans are on automatic renewal until you cancel. You are responsible to cancel your subscription in PayPal.
- Notifying via email your desire or intent to cancel is not sufficient.
- If you cancel before the end of the 10 day trial, you are not billed (i.e. if your trial started on Jan.1, you need to cancel before Jan.11).
- You need to cancel at least one day before the renewal date to avoid the charge.
- All sales are final. Unused time of the term will not be refunded. After canceling, you will have access till the end of your paid term.
- We provide NO REFUNDS, full, partial or pro-rated.
To cancel your subscription:
- Login to your PayPal account
- Click the "Settings" icon next to "Log out"
- Click on "Payments" (in Personal Account) or
"Money, banks and cards" (in Business Account)
- Click on “Manage Automatic Payments” (in Personal Account) or
"Preapproved payments" (in Business Account)
- Click on SteadyOptions subscription
- Click on Cancel subscription