- All subscription plans are on automatic renewal until you cancel the subscription.
- You are responsible to cancel your subscription in PayPal before your next renewal date.
- Notifying via email your desire or intent to cancel is not sufficient.
- If you cancel before the end of the 10 day trial, you are not billed.
- All sales are final. Unused time of the subscription term will not be refunded.
- After cancelling, you will have access till the end of your paid term.
- We provide NO REFUNDS, full, partial or pro-rated.
To cancel your subscription:
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click on "Profile" near the top of the page
- Click on "Profile and Settings"
- Click on "My money"
- Go to "Preapproved payments"
- Click "Manage Preapproved payments"
- Click on SteadyOptions subscription
- Click on Cancel subscription
- All PayPal payments are recurring payments on automatic renewal. PayPal charges you every 1, 3 or 12 months, according to your subscription plan.
- We have no control over the exact time of PayPal charge, but usually it is in the morning. It has nothing to do with the time you signed up.
- We offer long-term discounted subscription terms. We highly recommend that new members start with monthly subscriptions and switch to longer term only if you are completely comfortable with the service.
- You can upgrade your plan at any time. To do that, just cancel your current subscription 1-2 days before the renewal date and subscribe to a new term from the subscription page.
- After cancelling you will have access till the end of your term. No refunds for the unused portion of the term.
- The reason why you need to cancel your PayPal subscription is that we don't have control over your PayPal account.
- We reserve the right to immediately cancel any subscription when a dispute or chargeback is filed on a previous payment, without refunding any unused portion.