- You are responsible to cancel your subscription in PayPal.
- All subscription plans are on automatic renewal until you cancel.
- Notifying via email your desire or intent to cancel is not sufficient.
- If you cancel before the end of the 10 day trial, you are not billed.
- All sales are final. Unused time of the term will not be refunded.
- After cancelling, you will have access till the end of your paid term.
- We provide NO REFUNDS, full, partial or pro-rated.
To cancel your subscription:
- Login to your PayPal account
- Click the "Settings" icon next to "Log out"
- Click on "Payments" (in Personal Account) or
"Money, banks and cards" (in Business Account)
- Click on “Manage Automatic Payments” (in Personal Account) or
"Preapproved payments" (in Business Account)
- Click on SteadyOptions subscription
- Click on Cancel subscription
- All PayPal payments are recurring payments on automatic renewal. PayPal charges you every 1, 3 or 12 months, according to your subscription plan.
- We have no control over the exact time of PayPal charge, but usually it is in the morning. It has nothing to do with the time you signed up.
- We offer long-term discounted subscription terms. We highly recommend that new members start with monthly subscriptions and switch to longer term only if you are completely comfortable with the service.
- You can upgrade your plan at any time by cancelling your current subscription before the renewal date and subscribing to a new term from the subscription page.
- After cancelling you will have access till the end of your term. No refunds for the unused portion of the term.
- If a member opens a PayPal dispute for any reason, this member will be permanently banned from SteadyOptions and will never again be able to purchase any of our products. We also reserve the right to report the incident to all three credit reporting agencies for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account which could have a negative impact on your credit report score.