SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

SteadyOptions Bundles and Long Term Subscriptions

We are pleased to offer the following bundles to our members:

2 Services Bundle

Get any 2 services at discounted price. After subscribing, please let us know which 2 services you are interested in. You will be eligible to switch to another service once per term. 

All Services Bundle

This bundle includes subscription to all services, and all new services that we offer will be automatically included at no extra cost. You also get OptionNET Explorer Software for 12 months with the Yearly Bundle (~$600 value). Conditions apply - click here for details.

Lorintine Bundle

This bundle includes subscription to Anchor, PutWrite, Simple Spreads and Steady Collars. All those services are run by Lorintine.

2 Years Subscription

• We are pleased to offer a 41% discount to members who sign for 2 years term. The price for a 2 years SteadyOptions subscription is only $2,095 USD, via wire transfer, Wise or PayPal family and friends. This is a non recurring subscription. Contact us if you are interested and we will provide you with wire transfer details or mailing address to send the check. 
  • The 2 years subscription can be applied to more services as following: $2,795 USD for 2 services bundle and $4,495 USD for all services bundle (an extra 25% discount).
  • Please note that this promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.

Important note: you can upgrade from a single monthly service to a bundle at any time. To do it, just cancel the monthly subscription in PayPal and subscribe to the bundle through one of the above links 1-2 days before your monthly subscription renewal date. 

We offer the following services:

• SteadyOptions - Non directional options strategies like Long Straddles, Calendars, Butterflies for active traders. We always trade defined-risk strategies, never naked options. This is a high maintenance service for portfolios in $10,000-100,000 range. It aims to produce 5-7% monthly return with medium risk. 

• Anchor Trades - Hedged strategy for long term investors. Model portfolio size: $100,000, but can be tailored for smaller portfolios. The goal is to produce positive returns in all markets and protect a long portfolio in case of severe corrections or bear markets. Very low maintenance and easy to follow.

• Simple Spreads - Much simpler trades, that take less management, less time to enter, and with performance that is easier to understand. The main strategy is leveraged covered calls which is basically what some traders call Leverage With A Poor Man’s Covered Call. The strategy is similar to covered calls, but the stock is replaced with DITM calls.

• Steady Collars - Our variation of a collar strategy. An easy to manage, low maintenance trade with the potential of making returns over 50% annually, with targets approaching 80%.

• SteadyVol Volatility based trades. Model portfolio size: $10,000. Low maintenance and easy to follow.

Please make sure to do your homework before comfiting. All members are grandfathered at prices they sign up at.

I would like to add Simple Spreads my Steady Options subscription.  Do a get a discount for that and how do I add it to my current service?  I would like to pay annually.  Thanks for offering a great service and having such a good group of traders.

I guess I am not looking in the right place.  I just want to upgrade to the 2 service bundle but I don't see where that is with a price that includes Simple Options to go with my Steady options.  Unless it is the same as what is above.  I thought it might be different since simple options is a less expensive service.

From the first post:

you can upgrade from a single service to a bundle at any time, and we will issue a pro rated refund for the unused portion of the single subscription (please don't forget to cancel the single subscription to avoid a double charge).

On 2/27/2021 at 1:39 AM, Kim said:

You can always upgrade to a bundle.

Hi @Kim

My intention is to subscribe to the all svcs bundle at some point during the year, as I think it´s clearly the more convenient for me in the long term. But with only 3 months learning the strategies,  I think SO+SS is enough by now.

So, my question is:

- If I subscribe now to the 2 svcs bundle, could I also upgrade to the all svcs bundle any time during the year? In that case, how many free months of ONE subscription would I have in total, 6 or 12? 

I´m really happy with the service and how much I learned these months, just want to select the more suitable subscription for me

Thanks a lot.

23 minutes ago, Kim said:

@PacMan yes, you can upgrade at any time. If you don't use ONE, once you upgrade to a full bundle, you will get ONE for 12 months.

Thanks for the answer.

I was doing the subscription but realized about a problem related to currency exchange. I was  wondering if anybody paying in any currency different to USD could help me on this.

When I use the bundle link, it brings me directly into paypal to pay and create the subscription but at this point I can´t find how to change the "currency exchange" options (so it would apply the paypal exchage rate, what is really bad).

Once a subscription is created in paypal I can go to "payments" and change the "currency exchange" options, to use standard rate (mastescard in this case).

For paying 1745 $, the difference between paypal and official exchange rate  is 100€ or 120$ (and it will be more for the all svc subscription )

did anybody have this problem before?. Any suggestion about how to avoid the paypal exchange rate when I´m creating the subscription?

When I joined to SO, I didn´t have the problem because the 10 days trial period. The subscription was created but after that I was able to change the currency exchange options before the first payment. So, a possible solution would be to have a link with 1 day trial period to allow the change before the payment (Just in case you can consider it :-))

Regards

I have a few questions. I am going to start a trial for one of the services. Is free trial an option if I wanted to test out both Simple Spreads and Anchor, or is the trial only available for one service? If I like the trial, I am planning to sign up for a 2 service bundle. If I sign up for a bundle with Steady Options and Anchor, and decide I do not like Anchor can that be changed to Simple Spreads?

Next, I am primarily looking to learn strategies and things like scanning for trade ideas. Also looking to learn more about general market analysis. I currently trade spreads and iron condors primarily on SPX. Original strategy, I realize. Do the strategies lend themselves to application to indexes, or primarily to individual stocks?

From the first post:

Important note: you can upgrade from a single monthly service to a bundle at any time. To do it, just cancel the monthly subscription in PayPal and subscribe to the bundle through one of the above links 1-2 days before your monthly subscription renewal date. 

Hi Kim, I am totally new to options. Have been doing self learning for last couple of months. Just creating an account of $10K. Am interested in subscribing to the 2 service bundle and work on Steady Options & Steady Collars(or Volume). Question : I see see you do provide some training and stuffs , are these 2 good for me as a new trader as well as that my account is only $10K ? 

1 hour ago, Durai said:

Hi Kim, I am totally new to options. Have been doing self learning for last couple of months. Just creating an account of $10K. Am interested in subscribing to the 2 service bundle and work on Steady Options & Steady Collars(or Volume). Question : I see see you do provide some training and stuffs , are these 2 good for me as a new trader as well as that my account is only $10K ? 

SteadyOptions is our most active service and terms of number of trades and the discussions. SteadyVol is focused on one specific strategy and provides deep analysis of volatility trading. The collars service requires much larger account, so this might be not a good fit.

6 hours ago, hop2winner said:

Hi Kim, I am currently subscribed to the monthly SteadyOptions plan. I would like to switch from the monthly to the 2-year plan. How can I make this switch?  

You can pay via Wise or PayPal family and friends. This is a non recurring subscription. 

Please let me know which option you prefer.

I also replied to your message.

2 hours ago, Kim said:

Please send $2,095 USD to info@steadyoptions.com using PayPal family and friends.

Will do. How can I cancel my current monthly plan once I have paid for the 2-year? If I cancel it through PayPal, will that also unsubscribe me from SO?

8 hours ago, Kim said:

https://steadyoptions.com/cancellation_policy

It will not unsubscribe you because you will have the 2 years subscription paid.

Thanks. One more question - If I pay for the 2-year subscription now, will it start on the same date as my monthly subscription renewal (which is early January in my case)? Or should I wait until the renewal date to pay for the 2-year subscription?

> The 2 years subscription can be applied to more services as following: $2,795 USD for 2 services bundle and $4,495 USD for all services bundle (an extra 25% discount).

Just to confirm,  after I transfer this via Wise, how do I contact you? Via the forum's private messaging?

1 minute ago, dreamtrader said:

> The 2 years subscription can be applied to more services as following: $2,795 USD for 2 services bundle and $4,495 USD for all services bundle (an extra 25% discount).

Just to confirm,  after I transfer this via Wise, how do I contact you? Via the forum's private messaging?

Correct, or the Contact form.

2 minutes ago, Srini M said:

I am already subscribed to the yearly Lorintine Bundle on Dec.2023.  Can I add Steady Vol yearly and pay the diff of 500? I am fine with both of them ending at the same time.

SteadyVol is a separate product. Not sure what difference you are referring to..