For those who already work with a financial advisor, hourly advice can be a great way to also get a second opinion on the advice and account management you’re already receiving.
At Lorintine Capital our primary business model is to manage client accounts for a monthly fee, but we also provide the option of hourly advice for DIY investors who prefer to get professional guidance and/or a second opinion while still retaining control over their own accounts. By offering both service models we are able to help a wider segment of the population who can receive professional advice in different ways.
There are a number of important decisions we all have to make in order to maximize the odds of reaching our long-term financial goals. Below are a few must answer questions to consider getting advice on.
- Should I pay off debt or invest?
- Should I contribute to Traditional or Roth accounts?
- What investments should I select in my 401k?
- Should I rent or buy a home and how much can I afford?
- Should I buy or lease a car and how much can I afford?
- How much should I hold in cash and where should I keep it?
- How much of my portfolio should I commit to trading vs. investing?
- Should I buy and hold or try to beat the market?
- How much do I need to retire and how long will it take to get there?
- Should I invest in real estate and other alternatives?
- What types and amounts of insurance do I really need?
- Are annuities a good idea for me?
- Which employee benefits should I sign up for at work?
- How should I save for my kid’s college?
- How often should I rebalance my portfolio?
- When should I claim Social Security?
- Do I need a will? A trust?
- How should I designate my account beneficiaries?
- What strategies can help minimize my taxes?
- Should I convert my IRA to a Roth?
Everyday at Lorintine Capital Chris Welsh and I help clients make informed financial decisions customized to their specific situation that extend well beyond investing. If you would like to have a conversation with either of us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our assistant Meagan will reach out to coordinate a time for a no obligation 15 minute phone call.
Jesse Blom is a licensed investment advisor and Vice President of Lorintine Capital, LP. He provides investment advice to clients all over the United States and around the world. Jesse has been in financial services since 2008 and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. Working with a CFP® professional represents the highest standard of financial planning advice. Jesse has a Bachelor of Science in Finance from Oral Roberts University.