SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Any chess lovers?

I love chess too! It's such a timeless game that brings together strategy and creativity. I remember one summer afternoon when I stumbled upon a chess tournament in my local park. I hadn't played in years, but watching those intense matches reignited my passion for the game. It's like each move tells a story, unfolding into a unique narrative on the board. 

I have been playing a blitz game online daily for 5 years now! Something to be said about being worry free for the duration of the game. I personally consider it a de stresser. My family knows that if they cant find me, Im probably in the basement bathroom playing on lichess. 

The hamlet set is so cool! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nav said:

I have been playing a blitz game online daily for 5 years now! Something to be said about being worry free for the duration of the game. I personally consider it a de stresser. My family knows that if they cant find me, Im probably in the basement bathroom playing on lichess. 

The hamlet set is so cool! 

Same for me. And yes the Hamlet set is one of my favorites.