SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

New Lorintine strategy

We would greatly appreciate everyone answering the following poll:  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a PM account with Tradier.  I am interested, and hoping Tradier might be appropriate for this strategy.  Does anyone have information as to whether Tradier will be satisfactory???  If not, I will happily open an account as suggested by Chris. 

9 minutes ago, bobbydcarr said:

I have a PM account with Tradier.  I am interested, and hoping Tradier might be appropriate for this strategy.  Does anyone have information as to whether Tradier will be satisfactory???  If not, I will happily open an account as suggested by Chris. 

I spoke with Tradier this morning about another issue and they assured me that they did not offer portfolio margin but hoped to by end of year.  My Tradier account is Reg T.

I have already votes YES

i have a Fidelity account with good margin and will free up necessary $125K when I begin trading on this strategy

please send me further details when available including subscription price