SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

OptionsIndeed

Earnings Calendar - To find upcoming earnings releases

Hi All,

Quick two part question for the community:

1. What is your preferred free tool or website that you use to find upcoming earnings releases in the coming month?

2. What is your preferred paid tool or website that you use to find upcoming earnings releases in the coming month?

I use the scanner in TOS.  You can set it for whatever time frame you like, in days.  Sometimes it is a little tricky getting it to feed a certain week, you have to fiddle with the "does not" have earnings and the "has" earnings days to get it just right.  You can also look at the calendar on TOS.  TOS is free and I'm pretty sure the scan and calendar work even if you don't have a real account, you just get delayed (20 min.) data.

Thanks @Ringandpinion.  I do have TOS as one of my accounts (have been using it for paper trading recently).  I see what you mean about getting the scan parameters to keep the desired timeframe but I was able to get it working after a little trial and error.

Do you know if there is a way to sort the results by earnings release date?  I looked around in the settings and couldn't seem to find anything, maybe I'm just missing something?

1 hour ago, OptionsIndeed said:

Thanks @Ringandpinion.  I do have TOS as one of my accounts (have been using it for paper trading recently).  I see what you mean about getting the scan parameters to keep the desired timeframe but I was able to get it working after a little trial and error.

Do you know if there is a way to sort the results by earnings release date?  I looked around in the settings and couldn't seem to find anything, maybe I'm just missing something?

I did look for an earnings date sort but didn't find one.  I was primarily doing it for trade candidates on SO style trades so I sorted by IV after I put it in a watchlist, I didn't put much effort into an earnings date sort.