SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

yalgaar

Bye for now

Good Morning SO Members

I have decided to take a break for now from SO. I realized I am not able to invest enough time and effort that is needed to learn the SO strategies and make it my own. My wrong expectation about just following the official trades did create a lot of frustration as well and make my learning curve even more steeper. I have decided to just take a break for now until I can come back with a clean mind and with right attitude of just learning. 

I wanted to thank all of you for all the guidance and knowledge you shared with me during my journey. I sure have learnt a lot during this time I spent here.

Take care and happy trading.

Regards

Yalgaar

40 minutes ago, yalgaar said:

I have decided to just take a break for now until I can come back with a clean mind and with right attitude of just learning. 

IMO It looked like you were on the right track for learning these past few months. Good luck, and we hope to see you back soon.

26 minutes ago, rasar said:

IMO It looked like you were on the right track for learning these past few months. Good luck, and we hope to see you back soon.

Thank you. Will sure be back soon. Want to have my mindset and expectations right.