SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Anybody working with Quantcha recently? Seems like an impressive toolset for following up the SO positions. Their UI seems very intuitive and informative, but I've never heard of them before. I'm currently on Tastyworks, which looks quite nice, but is much less extensive in guiding you through the set-up of a position, making adjustments to an existing position or screening for new opportunities. And Quantcha's graphical simulations seem excellent, as far as I can tell now. I'm not promoting them, just asking the community for feedback.

Any user experience or expert input would be appreciated.

I have been using Quantcha and would be happy to chat here about it in the context of Steady Options. 

I have watched many of Quantcha's Youtube videos, but still feel like I'm not using even a small part of the functionality.

Also, it's not completely clear to me yet how I can use it to enhance execution or performance tracking for Steady Options users.

40 minutes ago, Winlea said:

I have been using Quantcha and would be happy to chat here about it in the context of Steady Options. 

I have watched many of Quantcha's Youtube videos, but still feel like I'm not using even a small part of the functionality.

Also, it's not completely clear to me yet how I can use it to enhance execution or performance tracking for Steady Options users.

How does Quantcha interact with Tradier? Is the trading interface intuitive? Does it work on mobile (phone) platforms (a weakness of tradier)?

I'm using it with TDAmeritrade, and TOS and Quantcha stay tightly in sync. The order entry screen (which is what I assume you mean by trading interface) has some benefits compared to TOS, but I find myself using both, depending on the situation. I don't think Quantcha has a mobile application, and the web version can be used in a pinch, but it's mainly for use on computers.

5 hours ago, Winlea said:

I'm using it with TDAmeritrade, and TOS and Quantcha stay tightly in sync. The order entry screen (which is what I assume you mean by trading interface) has some benefits compared to TOS, but I find myself using both, depending on the situation. I don't think Quantcha has a mobile application, and the web version can be used in a pinch, but it's mainly for use on computers.

Ed Kaim, the founder, has been very prompt and thorough with replies when I have emailed questions.