SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. TRY IT FREE!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Christof+

Chartaffair.com - RV Charts & Backtesting for Steady Options

227 posts in this topic

@Christof+ I just tried to sign up on Windows, Windows Defender flagged the site as a possible phishing site. Wanted to let you know in case you were not aware. 

Is this the correct message I should see when checking out with Stripe?

By confirming your subscription, you allow Chartaffair - Papa & Paul GmbH to charge your card for this payment and future payments in accordance with their terms. Here is the screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 4.05.10 PM.png

Edited by roadbike
added screenshot

@roadbike Mama Mia, thanks for the heads-up!
Hm, that is interesting. I am also on Windows but do not get that message. I do not know how it came to that (you have my word that I do not execute any phishing attacks or steal your personal or financial information, other than what you enter in order to process the service).

Yes, Chartaffair - Papa & Paul GmbH is my company, I changed the name of the company a year ago because of another project.

That's probably a good idea to check the certs. @Christof+FWIW another app I use for security displayed this message about the site 

Feature:
Online Threat Prevention
chrome.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an unmatching security certificate to wikpi.chartaffair.com. We blocked the connection to keep your data safe since the used certificate was issued for a different web address than the targeted one.

Good morning, I have a question, I remember that in ART OF TRADING you could download the rvs and volatilities in csv format but I can't find a way to do it now in chartaffair. If this option is not included, can you include it? I need that data to work with different ratios.