SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

gowthamn

Creating Alpha doubt

I am thinking of subscribing to Creating Alpha as well. I am a member of Steady Options.

I see that it has a new section called Treasury options. What is that? Why does it need commissions to be low? My commission is 0.75 cents per contract with no ticket fee. Is it OK to trade Treasury options?

@Kim Can you answer this?

Edited by gowthamn

Well if you make even 30% on 10k investment its 3k. On 50k investment its 15k. Subsription is currently $550 per year  (going up soon) and Tradier around $500/year. Is it worth it? That's for you to decide.

But if you expect to make 100% wothout effort then you live in a fantasy world.

44 minutes ago, Kim said:

Well if you make even 30% on 10k investment its 3k. On 50k investment its 15k. Subsription is currently $550 per year  (going up soon) and Tradier around $500/year. Is it worth it? That's for you to decide.

But if you expect to make 100% wothout effort then you live in a fantasy world.

For Tradier its $500 per year only? Unlimited trades for $500? I thought it was 35 cents per contract as per their website.

Edited by gowthamn