SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

mavmed

Anyone using eOptions?

Just wondering if anyone if anyone has any trading experience with eOptions? I am an Australian resident and Interactive Brokers have now formed an Australian subsidiary and all accounts are to be automatically transferred from the US parent. No problem when I first heard this a month or so back, but today discovered that no margin trading of any kind will be allowed by the new subsidiary, unless you are deemed a 'professional investor' with >$10M net worth. Which rather puts my existing IB portfolio margin account out of the picture...

Some months ago I opened a paper trading account with eOptions as a low cost alternative, but found their fills to be horrible, particularly on iron flys etc. Now this may just be a quirk of the paper trading account, but I would like to hear from anyone who has a live trading account. The costs are low, but are the fills anywhere near IB?

Thanks for any input.