SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

cuegis

A Challenge

Think of this as a question on an "Options Game Show".

Nobody here, in their right mind,would ever pay money to one of these people but, this p/l graph sort of looks interesting.

You are all too smart for that.

So, for a little bit of fun, think of this as a "quiz" question.

What position did he put together to get this p/l profile that can be repeated every week, and have this scenario?

Fading Option Pyramid – 8th Wonder of the World   

Short of there being no risk whatsoever (there are always risks in trading), what would you consider to be a “holy grail” trading strategy?

• Super Low Risk
  • High Probability of Success
  • Super Simple to Implement
  • Set it and Forget it
  • High Win/Loss Ratio
  • Can Make Money Whether market moves higher or lower
  • Zero Risk if Stocks Crash
  • Consistently Repeatable

If you trade, who wouldn’t want a strategy with all of these characteristics? Problem is, it is very difficult to find a single strategy that inherently has all of these characteristics at the same time…

That is until now.

Or, February of this year anyway.

My Fading Pyramid weekly option strategy has all of these characteristics, and has never, ever been available prior to February of this year. Want to see the projection graph of an actual trade taken last week?

You are reading this correctly. The max risk to the upside is only $39…and has to close above 292.50 to realize that max risk.

It is super simple and you can set it and forget it every week. Rinse and repeat.

The secret is the relationship between long legs and short legs. Keep that relationship the same, and you get this type of setup every week.

Thing is, the only folks I am revealing this strategy to right now are my ALL-IN Trade Focus members. If you are an ALL-IN Trade Focus member, you get the strategy fully revealed and explained, with many actual fills examples…and better yet, ways to increase the odds that are already tremendously favorable.

If you aren’t aware of the ALL-IN Trade Focus program, click on this information PDF…it is the trading opportunity of a lifetime.

Sincerely, 
Ryan Jones

p.s. My Fading Pyramid strategy wasn’t available until Monday options came on the scene back in February of this year. That one change has created a consistently repeatable trade that I consider the 8th Wonder of the World…ok, not really, but in trading it is a VERY rare find…and is ONLY available as an ALL-IN Trade Focus Member.

p.s.p.s. The opportunity to become a member of the ALL-IN Trade Focus program ends in a matter of days. I would encourage you to take a look at the information link and then secure your membership now.

ooooh - the "Eye of Sauron" double calendar. I also discovered this shaped return and sort of wondered: How is this possible - a free lunch? Of course when you look at expiry and this mysterious potion called IV collapses you find that the middle and bottom bits sink well below the 'minus' line.

As for that other chart - I think anyone of could construct an option position giving that kind of return - the obvious bit is the sale of out of the money puts and calls

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Ooooh, I've got one that is even better!  Zero risk!  Thinkorswim even told me so!  I may have just screwed up the volatility drop, but probably not!

ebay inf double diag.PNG

PM me to sub my newsletter/alert service!

This reminds me of the "Seinfeld" episode about "Double Dipping!"