SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

cwelsh

Leveraged Anchor Tracking Account

Steady Options has launched it's Leveraged Anchor Portfolio and is tracking it.  However, we would like to be actually trading it as well - ideally two versions - one using deep in the money calls (less leverage) and another using synthetic stocks (more leverage). 

In order to do so, we need to open accounts with real money, at least $50,000.00, and are looking for members who may be interested in having us trade the leveraged strategy for them.  We believe the leveraged version of Anchor will be ideal for a mutual fund type structure one day (ideally about a year out), but need live results to do that.  If you are interested in having Lorintine Capital trade a leveraged version for you, we:

1.  Will not charge any fees to trade the strategy (there will still be brokerage/trading fees, as we don't control those, but we won't charge any management fees, e.g. we won't make money off of it);

2.  You will receive a one year free Steady Options subscription;

3.  If/when this is launched as a mutual and/or private fund, you will be able to participate without any fees or costs.

We only need two accounts - one for the synthetic stock and another for the deep in the money call structure.

Our article on the topic can be found here:

And the current tracking portfolio thread is located here:

If you are curious as to why we are not just doing this ourselves - I don't have $100,000.00 free in capital right now.  I'm currently invested in the LC Diversified Fund, Woodside Capital, Steady Options Fund, and the soon to launch Quire Fund.  If I had the available capital, I would do so.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them, or email me at cwelsh@lorintinecapital.com.  We would be running the account most likely through TD Ameritrade, but I would look at doing it at TastyWorks, with their lower fee schedule as well.