SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

izzo70

Happy New Year and Thank You!

3 minutes ago, izzo70 said:

I just wanted to say thank you and Happy New Year to @Kim and all the mentors and other SO members who have given so much of their time answering my questions and guiding me.  It really is appreciated and i look forward to an even greater 2018 with Steady Options!

Thank you @Kim, @SBatch , @Yowster and all others members. I started trading in January and used mulitiple services. Happy I was able to find this service as I enjoy this style of trading a lot.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope it brings blessings and good fortunes to everyone of us and to everyone on earth. We really need evil to be banished and I hope it happens this new years.

If anyone is in San Diego and/or Southern California and wants to get together sometime, please let me know.

All the best.

Happy New Year Kim and the team for your guidance, patience and all the help towards me becoming a better trader.

I also would like to thank @Yowster, @SBatch, @krisbee, @RapperT, @cwelsh for not only sharing their trading ideas but also explaining in details the rationale, risks and rewards. You guys really make this forum even more special. Some day I hope to start coming up with ideas of my own and start sharing to keep paying forward. Sincere thanks and best wishes for you in 2018!!