SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

One on One mentoring

One on One mentoring  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Empty

You should make this non-loginable to answer. Also report results at the end if possible to not color peoples judgement with the 'herd' effect

Kim one on one mentoring sounds good, but what about holding a yearly training conference where members physically attend? I think there would be demand for a 4 day workshop. Maybe there are good reasons why this is not practical, but I wanted to run this by you. 

6 minutes ago, Richard said:

Kim one on one mentoring sounds good, but what about holding a yearly training conference where members physically attend? I think there would be demand for a 4 day workshop. Maybe there are good reasons why this is not practical, but I wanted to run this by you. 

That's a good idea.

In my opinion (hopefully not changing the subject), but I'd prefer more web based (such as Go to Meeting) recorded calls that include Q&A for members to ask questions as part of our current membership to SO.

If anyone is in the Boston MetroWest/Merrimack Valley area (or willing to drive to the Littleton, Westford, Chelmsford, Lowell area), and interested in meeting up as a group, you can contact me directly and we can set something up.  This wouldn't be one-on-one mentoring, this would be more of a meetup session as a group.

Edited by Edwin

1 hour ago, Guest Empty said:

You should make this non-loginable to answer. Also report results at the end if possible to not color peoples judgement with the 'herd' effect

The forum software doesn't allow guests to participate in polls. Registering takes about 30 seconds.

Yes, I would be interested... I can not suggest a cost/price but I guess an option would be to pay a monthly supplement for X (tbd) number of months, and have a private forum/chat/e-mail to communicate with you and/or webcasts to screen for candidates using tools/software, the set up of the trade, looking at alternatives, etc.  

I can see there is clearly an interest. We will probably start with individual sessions as pilot, and if successful, will offer full packages. Just to get an idea about pricing:

• Sheridan Mentoring offers 12 sessions for 7k or individual sessions for $350/session.
  • OptionPit offers 20 sessions for 10k.

Guest jrob

the two places you mentioned above are for "novices" that are willing to pay through the nose for basic information. additionally, they both are NOT very well though of in general in the trading circles. look at a place like optionstribe or capital discussions where REAL traders educate and they generally charge between $100-200 an hour..

On 11/3/2017 at 6:59 AM, Guest jrob said:

the two places you mentioned above are for "novices" that are willing to pay through the nose for basic information. additionally, they both are NOT very well though of in general in the trading circles. look at a place like optionstribe or capital discussions where REAL traders educate and they generally charge between $100-200 an hour..

Actually,no. Not even close. Nobody would provide you one on one mentoring for $100-200 an hour. Not worth the time and effort.

Take a look - https://capitaldiscussions.com/mentoring

12 sessions for $4,997 - that's $416 per session.

Or individual sessions starting at $347 per session.

https://www.smbtraining.com/blog/options-mentoring-with-seth

One session is $500

7 sessions for $3,00 - that's $428 per session.