SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

z0ned

Option Hacks for Income Book

Kim

I must say I am disappointed.  I received your email yesterday about you publishing a new "book".  I signed up expecting the same high quality I am used to seeing from you and your team.  First, what I got was not a "book" by any definition of the term.  By signing up all I got was access to a webpage.   Second, only one chapter of the book "you" published was written by you.  All the other chapters were written by the usual suspects all trying sell us yet another new "killer" strategy.   

I acknowledge that I am not a paying member of SO at the moment, so I know I don't have a lot of weight, but if I felt this way I would wager I am not the only one.

Best,

Matt.

Dear Matt,

First, I'm not sure what is the difference between ebook and webpage. The webpage you got access to contains 10 chapters of different options strategies. The only difference is that it's not downloadable, but I'm not sure why it's important.

If you read my email, you noticed that I said "I just published a brand new eBook along with the team at OptionPub." That implies that it was a team work. "the usual suspects" are very well known and respected options experts, like Lawrence G. McMillan, Peter Schultz, etc. I found most of the articles well written and informative. They present you different options strategies that can add to your trading arsenal. No strategy is perfect, and no strategy is a holy grail. 

I'm sorry that you didn't find a value in this ebook.

I agree with Matt, this was a disappointing experience.  While we can debate semantics, it was surprising that this was not a downloadable book.  This is the first time I have seen a book that can only be read through the website. It would have been a more accurate representation to say "you have access to articles on a website". My .02.  And of course the sign-up by email has now generated the first of the spam emails from OptionPub. 

Well, we can argue that when you give someone your email and they send a promotional material to that email, it is not really spam. This is a common practice. Nobody forced you to provide your email. As for ebook compared to website - I really don't see what is the issue. In both cases it is an electronic not physical delivery.

I don't send many promotional emails like other websites do. In this case I felt that this ebook (or whatever you like to call it) can benefit the members. If you felt I wasted your click, my apologies.