SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

I'm converting from Optionhouse/TradeMonster to IB TWS and I'm finding myself in what seems like an endless battle to find the best way to made my steady options trades.  I'm making trades, but I find myself missing a lot of features.  From reading the forums, I feel that there are several others in the same boat.

I was wondering if there was a generous soul/TWS expert that would consider giving a Webex TWS.  I know there are lots of training videos on the IB website.  But I'm talking about one that was very specific for making Steady Options trades.   And it would be for TWS beginners.  

I mentioned this to Kim privately, and not only was he supportive, but he offered to give a free month of subscription, though you would have to talk directly with him to confirm any specific requirements.  We would of course want to record it and make it available to anyone who can't make the Webex in person.

Any takers?

Regards,

Chris Corbett

Thank you Chris for posting this. And yes, I'm willing to offer a free month of subscription to whoever does a professional Webex presentation of this topic, or any other topic relevant to our trading system.

I'm converting from Optionhouse/TradeMonster to IB TWS and I'm finding myself in what seems like an endless battle to find the best way to made my steady options trades.  I'm making trades, but I find myself missing a lot of features.  From reading the forums, I feel that there are several others in the same boat.

I was wondering if there was a generous soul/TWS expert that would consider giving a Webex TWS.  I know there are lots of training videos on the IB website.  But I'm talking about one that was very specific for making Steady Options trades.   And it would be for TWS beginners.  

I mentioned this to Kim privately, and not only was he supportive, but he offered to give a free month of subscription, though you would have to talk directly with him to confirm any specific requirements.  We would of course want to record it and make it available to anyone who can't make the Webex in person.

Any takers?

Regards,

Chris Corbett

I would definitely watch a presentation on this topic.

A presentation on backtesting would also be extremely helpful.