Leander Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Hi everyone, I’ve been experimenting lately with how we build and backtest options strategies — especially Iron Condors, Calendar Spreads, and simple directional setups that many of us discuss here. For a long time, I’d sketch out ideas manually, then translate them into TradingView code line by line — tweaking entry rules, exit conditions, stop levels, and Greek filters. It’s slow work, and it’s easy to introduce small errors that throw off the whole backtest. Recently I came across a tool that writes full, usable Pine Script from plain descriptions — things like “sell Iron Condor when IV is above 25, wings 15 delta, close at 50% profit or 2x loss” — and it produces compilable code right away. It’s at tradingviewai.dev — I’ve been using it to turn strategy concepts into testable scripts in minutes instead of hours. It doesn’t replace the thinking — you still need to define the logic, understand the Greeks, and validate the results — but it removes the coding friction so you can iterate faster, test more variations, and actually focus on whether the edge is real. Has anyone else been using AI to generate or refine their TradingView scripts? Curious how you’re integrating it into your workflow — or if you’ve found it helps speed up your strategy development cycle. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.