Leander Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Hi everyone, I’ve been following discussions here about refining entry/exit timing, backtesting spread setups, and spotting high-probability setups across different timeframes—great insights shared lately, especially around managing Iron Condors and adjusting deltas. One challenge I keep running into is turning a proven strategy idea into actionable signals or reusable scripts. I’ve spent evenings writing and tweaking code, only to find small syntax differences or data handling quirks throwing results off. It got me wondering: what’s your workflow for translating a strategy into something you can actually apply on the chart? Recently I came across a tool that generates ready-to-use scripts directly from strategy descriptions—no manual coding line-by-line. You describe your setup, rules, filters, and it produces working code you can drop straight into TradingView. It’s been a huge time-saver when testing variations of credit spreads and trend-following approaches, letting me iterate much faster. Has anyone here tried AI-assisted code generation for their trading scripts? Do you prefer building everything fully manually, or do you use tools to speed up the drafting phase? I’d love to hear what workflows or tools others in this community rely on. Thanks! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.