mrputsncalls Posted Monday at 02:00 PM Posted Monday at 02:00 PM Not sure if it helps to community but Schwab and ThinkOrSwim seems to be experiencing outages of completely not letting users login nor do transactions once logged in (website seems to allow login). Seems to be consistent with DownDetector dot com reports... 2 Quote
rasar Posted Monday at 02:15 PM Posted Monday at 02:15 PM Hmmm. I don't see a problem at my end. I've been logged into ToS since 8:20 CST this morning. Quote
mrputsncalls Posted Monday at 02:20 PM Author Posted Monday at 02:20 PM 3 minutes ago, rasar said: Hmmm. I don't see a problem at my end. I've been logged into ToS since 8:20 CST this morning. Hopefully they have ways (server farms) to process at least some of the requests. I finally was able to login to ToS. Still not able to do fund transactions on Schwab website. Quote
mrputsncalls Posted Monday at 02:35 PM Author Posted Monday at 02:35 PM I was able to do options trades on ToS, unrelated to SteadyOptions. Fund transactions on website still not available. Hopefully not affecting many... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.