SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Bull3t007

Spreadable Mobile Trading App created for Steady Options

As a six-year Steady Options member, I've profited from SO strategies, though limited computer access has impeded my complex option trading. To address this challenge, I created Spreadable. What started as an app exclusively for Steady Options has evolved into a comprehensive mobile platform offering desktop-level functionality.

Spreadable has greatly enhanced my Steady Options experience, a sentiment I believe many of you will share. User feedback has been crucial in improving Spreadable, with suggestions for new features and tools always welcome. My goal is to keep refining Spreadable to be the top trading tool for our community.

Free for Active Traders

Try Spreadable with a 2-month free trial. Afterward, the service is available for $29.99/month. However, for those trading at least 90 contracts monthly, Tradier will credit the Spreadable fee to your Tradier balance. With the typical trading volume at Steady Options, many users could enjoy Spreadable at no cost!

Exclusive Offer for New Tradier Customers

In partnership with Tradier, Spreadable presents a special bonus for new sign-ups through our platform. Sign up here to receive a $250 bonus with a minimum deposit of $2000. 

Spreadable’s first back testing tool for Steady Options users

image.png

Historical straddle and calendar prices for past earnings cycles. Open the trade directly from the backtesting tool.

Some Key Trading Features

In Spreadable, spreads are automatically detected and managed as one coherent strategy from start to end, eliminating the guesswork of identifying which legs belong to which strategy. When you create a trade in the option chain, spreads are automatically identified and then displayed both in the order screen and on your order list for easy tracking. You can view all your spread positions in your portfolio and close them directly with one swipe. While this process is automated, there is also the flexibility to manually adjust or name spreads. 

The order screen in Spreadable is crafted for a quick and intuitive experience. It features the unique addition of 5% and 10% buttons that automatically calculate and set your order quantity to either 5% or 10% of your portfolio's value.

Understanding the significance of earnings in Steady Options trading, Spreadable ensures that this information is prominently displayed throughout the app. Key features include the ability to see the number of trading days remaining till earnings for each position in your portfolio, an option chain that marks the first expiration date post-earnings with a symbol, and a watchlist that not only shows stock details but also earnings dates, remaining trading days, and confirmation status.

These are just a small part of all the features on Spreadable. To truly understand how Spreadable can enhance your trading experience, I encourage you to give it a try! 

Spreadable Website

Download the app

MainImage.png

Edited by Bull3t007