SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
benwp

Anyone interested to trade my options account for 200 USD per month?

I have tested an options strategy for 3 months and it that appears to work quite well.

I am looking for someone with some options understanding to live trade my account based on the strategy.

In return, you will earn 200 USD per month, which will increase over time once I see that you are executing trades correctly.

I understand that this is a small amount of money, although it may make a difference to someone who is studying or from a less developed country. I understand that you will make mistakes and you may lose my money. However, you will still earn this money regardless of whether you win or lose in your trades.

I would need you to be able to be on a computer during market hours (9.30am Eastern Time to 4pm Eastern Time) and to execute trades within a minute of when criteria to enter or exit a trade is met.

I will provide you with instructions to trade. We will have a few days trial on a demo account first to make sure you understand the instructions.

I totally understand if you are sceptical or if you think this is a scam. To be honest, there are two reasons I am doing this. 1. I live in Australia and the US market is open when I am asleep. 2. I don't have a lot of money to pay, but maybe this will interest someone who is open to learning about options and maybe make some money if it works out.

Send me a DM if you are interested to know more.

@benwp did you find anyone? I am also Australian so I have the same problem.

However I am ok paying a management fee to a professional to follow the trades if some one knows or is a solution? 

Edited by Brie