SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. TRY IT FREE!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Djtux

RV charts : Volatilityhq.com Official Thread

454 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mustafaoe said:

@DjtuxIs there a documentation of the web services you provide? I am asking myself if it is possible to read the scanner results daily into a program?

The documentation is a bit limited. Most of the features have been implemented after being requested by some members in this thread. I recommended reading this thread. Are you looking for something specifically?

You can download the csv file from the scanner page and import that. There is no api at this moment.

1 hour ago, Djtux said:

The documentation is a bit limited. Most of the features have been implemented after being requested by some members in this thread. I recommended reading this thread. Are you looking for something specifically?

You can download the csv file from the scanner page and import that. There is no api at this moment.

Thx, I know, I am using the download as well. I was thinking to automize some of my activities. Therefore, the question regarding a web service. Do you plan to offer such stuff in future?

9 hours ago, mustafaoe said:

Therefore, the question regarding a web service. Do you plan to offer such stuff in future?

When you say web service, do you mean an API that you could call from your program?