SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. TRY IT FREE!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Tradier Brokerage Special Offer

604 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, vnr111 said:

Did anyone else get this fee?

This is the case for me also.  Very early on with the free commission plan they absorbed these fees but started passing them to the customer at some point.  I got a more polite response when I asked but there isn't anything you can do.  $0.10-0.11/contract still isn't bad.

Is there a way to see the live bid/ask spread while monitoring orders in Tradier? I've been using their web browser interface. The bid/ask spread shows up in the preview but once you submit the order it disappears. But even then it's different from what I see in IB. In effect, I had to submit a deliberately low buy order in IB to see the true prices there and then I would enter the desired price in Tradier.

7 hours ago, agsb said:

Is there a way to see the live bid/ask spread while monitoring orders in Tradier? I've been using their web browser interface. The bid/ask spread shows up in the preview but once you submit the order it disappears. But even then it's different from what I see in IB. In effect, I had to submit a deliberately low buy order in IB to see the true prices there and then I would enter the desired price in Tradier.

I also only see it when I hit "preview".

The web interface for Tradier is pretty rudimentary - its good enough if youre in a pinch.

I think most people on here who use Tradier, use Tradehawk.