SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Tradier Brokerage Special Offer

702 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a link to a good video on how to setup TradeHawk? It has something to do with how to move the Watch List from right to left. I managed to follow the adjustments on my main desktop and am able to use TradeHawk there since then. But the program is so counter-intuitive that I cannot figure out how to use it without those instructions on my second desktop and laptop.

On 5/2/2024 at 1:39 AM, agsb said:

Does anyone have a link to a good video on how to setup TradeHawk? It has something to do with how to move the Watch List from right to left. I managed to follow the adjustments on my main desktop and am able to use TradeHawk there since then. But the program is so counter-intuitive that I cannot figure out how to use it without those instructions on my second desktop and laptop.

first of all, I think it’s called tradier pro now.

probably you are looking for this video?

https://tradehawk-support.helpscoutdocs.com/article/131-getting-started-with-tradehawk

Edited by myang