SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. TRY IT FREE!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

OptionNET discounted offer

58 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, sral said:

hello kim,

Does anyone of you who uses interactivebrokers and the one software know how to import the trades to one, one refers to the classic version  of interactive broker . IB are telling me that they closed the classic version,  the conclusion they say is to import the trades manually, is there any other way? Thanks

The workaround is use is to login to the new Account Management website, then go to https://gdcdyn.interactivebrokers.com/Universal/servlet/service.ClassicAmLandingServlet

I haven't done that in the last 2 weeks, but before that it was working.

Kim -

I understand there are some issues with the integration of OptionNet with IB. But, I understand these are primarily because OptionNet does not read the fill status from IB...but, Stanislav has heroically written a Python script to transfer the IB fill status to OptionNet.

So, my question is to Kim: Do you use OptionNet to place orders to IB, or do you just use OptionNet to analyze possible positions, and manually (or use other software?) to place orders to IB? Same question, of course, for adjustments, closing orders, etc.

Larry

1 hour ago, Flameirinhas said:

I am in the 30 Day Trial with ONE. Is it still possible to take advantage of this offer?

Thanks´ for your help!

Regards,

Fernando Lameirinhas

Please refer to the first post of this topic for details. You can have the 10% discount after the trial, but not the free 6 or 12 months membership.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.