SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Anchor Trades Portfolio launched

I'm pleased to announce that SteadyOptions has launched a new portfolio called "Anchor Trades". This is a stocks/options portfolio tailored for longer term conservative investors. It requires much less monitoring than the current SteadyOptions portfolio while still targeting positive returns in all market conditions on an annual basis.

Click here to view the article

A note to existing members: you will have a free access to this portfolio till July 1. Then if you want to continue to have access, you will need to select one of the subscription packages.

My next quarterly payment is due July 18th or so. I was thinking that I will cancel my quarterly plan the day before and then choose the annual bundle option going forward from July 18th on. Will it be possible for me to do this?

Guest the1hawk

Hi,  I just subscribed and am reading and learning.  So I am not sure if I am in the right forum to ask this question.  If I wanted to start the Anchor strategy would I buy the three ETFs and just enter into the most current hedge, or is there another phased approach that should be used?

Thanks,

the1hawk

We have all discussion topics related to Anchor under Anchor forums, so you can ask all questions there. Under Anchor Trades, there is June model portfolio, this is where we recommend that new members start.

Hi,  I just subscribed and am reading and learning.  So I am not sure if I am in the right forum to ask this question.  If I wanted to start the Anchor strategy would I buy the three ETFs and just enter into the most current hedge, or is there another phased approach that should be used?

Thanks,

the1hawk

There will also be a model July portfolio posted on Monday -- however since there are not July 2014 options, it most likely will be identical, to the June model portfolio.