What Is Steady Options?
SteadyOptions is a Premium Options Trading Newsletter. We offer a combination of a high quality education and actionable trade ideas. The focus of the forum is on non-directional strategies like earnings plays, Calendars, Butterflies, Iron Condors etc. We are sharing our trades with full explanation of the Greeks, the risk/reward, the best time to entry/exit, price targets etc.
Our goal is to share our experience and to help you to become a better trader. The trading alerts are based on our real trades that we are sharing with subscribers in real time. SteadyOptions is not a recommendation letter and I am not a financial adviser.
What We Are Not: We are not a financial analyst, nor a stock or options guru who guarantees that following our advice will make you millions. We strongly advise subscribers of this website to do their own homework and trade only what suits their risk tolerance.
What We Are: We offer a combination of a high quality education and actionable trade ideas. We are trying to educate you about options. We are trying to teach you about risk. We are aiming for steady and consistent gains with minimal risk. We provide mix of short and medium term trading ideas based on Implied Volatility.
"Our world needs less gurus and more teachers. Gurus are about helping themselves become successful - teachers are about helping others become successful." - Joseph C. Kunz Jr.
All subscriptions include
SteadyOptions provides options education and actionable trade ideas in a complete portfolio approach. We use a mix of non-directional strategies:
- Full trading plan: the strategy, rationale, risk/reward, adjustment plans, etc.
- All trades are shared in real time, including entry, adjustment and exit.
- 24/7 access to members forum and chatroom with dozens experienced traders.
- High quality education, including basic concepts, risk management, the Greeks, etc.
- Continuous learning and sharing resources, exploring different strategies.
- Full access to us - ask us any questions about all aspects of options trading.
- Special discounts on Options Analysis Software OptionNET Explorer and Tradier.
- A complete portfolio approach, including capital allocation guidelines.
- Complete transparency. The track record is based on our real fills.
- All new subscriptions include a 10 day free trial. Try us - you are not billed before the end of the trial.
Contact Us with any questions.
Why We Are Different?
First, we use a portfolio approach, that may include a variety of non-directional strategies.
Second, our performance is based on real fills. Each trade alert comes with screenshot of my broker fills. Many services base their performance on the "maximum profit potential" which is very misleading.
We provide a full disclosure and list all our trades on the performance page. We will never omit a trade from our track record.
We emphasize options education in a dedicated forum where every trade is discussed before it is placed. Our goal is for our members to understand the rationale behind the trades and not just blindly follow the alerts. We help members to become better traders.
We invite you to join one of the most successful options trading newsletters. SteadyOptions is ranked #1 out of 724 Newsletters on Investimonials, a financial product review site. Read all our reviews here. The reviewers especially mention our honesty and transparency
We report returns on the whole account (not return on margin).