SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Ken

Free kindle book on Amazon: Systematic and Automated Option Trading

Are you sure you've downloaded the entire book? It appears to cost just under $90 for a Kindle edition, at least that's what my link says. There is a free sample, but not the entire book. Unless I'm looking at the wrong link.

Ken,

Thanks again for posting this book offer. Just started going over it. This is exactly what I was looking, a guide to statistical analysis of options strategies. This just proves the education value of this forum. The current price for the book alone could take care of a few months of SO subscription, and what is to be learned from it is even more valuable.

Regards,

Victor

I definitely wish I got in on this offer when it was free. The book is close to $90 now! What type of information are you finding that is useful?

So far, I've covered about 10% of the book. What the authors do is introduce a methodology to evaluate option strategies on various underlying assets and provide means to compare them. They use various probability distributions to make their estimates. What I find useful is their reasoning related to statistical analysis as it is applied to options markets.