SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

New service

74 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

We are about to launch a new service that will be managed by our long time partners from Lorinitine. 

The new service will have much simpler trades, that take less management, less time to enter, and with performance that is easier to understand. 

The Simple Options Service highlights:

• 4 – 6 trades per month
  • Trades which are not as time sensitive as the core Steady Options strategy
  • Ideal for smaller accounts
  • Targets trades with a large margin of safety with an average profit target of 5% to 10% per trade
  • Trades that naturally hedge against each other (e.g. profit by markets moving in different
  • directions)

It will be made up of two “core” trades, a leveraged covered calls (our version of diagonal spreads) and vertical spreads.

At this point we are looking for a name for the new service. Members are welcome to offer names, and as an incentive, a member who will suggest the winning name will get 2 months of a free access to the new service.

Lets come up with a killer name!

Just taking a leaf from my early career in magazine publishing.  Key triggers for impulse buying are the words ' you' or variants and the '$' sign in there somewhere. 

Your Option $table

Make your $$$ with options

Your option garden

Structured Options Strategies for you

$maller trader option strategies

Anyway you get the gist and as ever red sells and green doesn't. If you are thinking of colour schemes.

I think a lot of people will be attracted to the "less screen time" aspect of the new service, maybe a name that highlights this along with what was already mentioned

1:  Passive Hedged Options

2:  AFK Hedged Options

When I started my last shop, some friends and I sat around and drank whiskey and made notes.  The next morning I had a good company name, a great slogan and a pretty tremendous hangover.  Just saying, it might work with large quantities of a cerebral lubricant, then again you might just wake up with the hangover.  I'm drawing a blank and I can't drink anymore.

They are safe plus only 4 -6 trades per month

I did a private Mindstorm with myself !!

Safety4-6Options

Safety4/6Options

Safe4-6 Options

SafeHedge4-6 Options

SafeHedgeOptions SHO

SafeHedgeOptions

SafeOptions

SaveTimeOptions STO

SafeTimeOptions

SafeEfficientOptions SEO

SafeTimeOptions4U

SaferTimeOptions4U

SafeEfficientOptions4U

SaferOptions4U ( i.e nothing is completely safe)

SaferOptions4U SO4U

Seasons Greeting to all.

Apologies some more ideas

SafeComboOptions

SaferComboOptions  Play on safe and combination and Options

LowerRiskOptions

LowerRiskRewardOptions

Edited by mccoyb53
more ideas

Sounds like something I'd be interested in; I stopped SO because it was too time-consuming.

What will the cost be?

SimplySafe Options

Safe&Simple Options

Safimple Options

just kidding :)

Simple & Safe Options

S&S Options

SOS Safe Options Simply, Simple Options Safely

Nothing specific is coming to mind but from naming a couple of service products we found that the name should tell you either what problem it solves or how it makes the user feel.

In a hypothetical pitch/explanation to friends if you find yourself saying "Its called X and it does Y" then you're probably missing out on an important communication opportunity with the name.

I have some vauge sense that Steady Options stood out amongst the din because my impression of option trading services was lottery-ticket DOTM calls or blow-up-your-account naked shorts. Steady differentiated itself as something that could be continuously worked at and wasnt likely to stress me out.

So the questions Id ask are who is the target member (ie. Experience level, goals etc) and why would they sign up => distill that into a name.

While I agree that Steady prefix is our trademark, we want to avoid confusion. We already had few members signing up for Steady Momentum thinking that they sign up for Steady Options..

This is designed to be a simple service, tailored to traders who are busy with their daily jobs and cannot spend much time on a time consuming service like SteadyOptions. Our first choice was "Simple Options", but since there is a service called "Simpler Options", we cannot use the name even if we wanted to.

The names I like so far are "Easy Options", "Lazy Options" or something similar. Lets keep trying.

• Trouble-free Options
  • Trouble-free Transactions
  • Secure Options
  • Effortless Options
  • Straight Trading Options
  • Straight Options
  • Straightforward Options
  • Painless Options
  • Pain Free Options
  • Conservative Options
  • Conservative Option Strategy

Sorry for the brain dump.