SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. TRY IT FREE!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Member of the Month

56 posts in this topic

@mccoyb53, not all heros wear capes. You are definitely a hero - your contributions are subtle and effective eg. "I just filled XYZ at 2.31...." and this acts as a great alert for some of us to jump in, which we do. Thank you for helping me save/make a few $$$.

Once this minor inconvenience called Covid-something-or-the-other clears, if you are ever in Heathrow, reminder me to buy you a coffee/tea etc ...okay, who am I kidding, I meant a pint of Guinness - I'm dying for one myself, and I need a guy who can appreciate it as much as I do.

Edited by zxcv64

On 5/29/2021 at 3:54 PM, Kim said:

Member of the month award for May goes to @mccoyb53

May marks 5 years since @mccoyb53 joined SteadyOptions. We would like to thank you for your contribution and your long term loyalty!

Many Thanks @Kim.  I feel very much honoured and humbled to receive this award. One of the many  attractions I find with Steady Options is that I never stop learning especially when you have so many experienced and helpful people in this unique and awesome community.  

@zxcv64. Looking forward to having the pint of Guinness. Drinks will be on me. I have a sister living in Weybribge close to Heathrow so I do get over there the odd time. If anyone makes it over to Ireland on holidays give me a shout and I will meet you for a libation or two. I live in a place called Roches Point near Cork city. Populaton 11 in the winter and over 200 in the summer.! Beer o'clock is around 5PM usually.

Edited by mccoyb53