SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Guest keymaster

What is the reason you are closing SO to new members?

Guest keymaster

Hi,

I am strongly considering a subscription to SO, but am curious about something which is bothering me a little, perhaps you can advise.

On the subscription page, there is a banner over the top which says: "SteadyOptions Closing To New Subscribers On Sep. 15 Due To High Demand".

What is the reason for that?

What is bothering me, perhaps I am reading into it too much, is that perhaps you believe that due to the volume of your subscribers to this site, the market for your trades is becoming overcrowded, and as a result there will be less profit going forward.

Is that the reason you are closing the site to new subscribers?

Thanks.

This step is done in order to ensure the best service to our existing members.

Our phenomenal success has resulted in a significant increase in demand for the service, and as such we will close the service to new members on Sep.15.

Unlike many other service, our performance is based on real fills. We put our money where our mouth is. We execute all trades that we share with members in our personal accounts. Those are live accounts trading real money. If you lose, we lose too. When you profit, we profit too.

Our members know that we are committed to provide superior personal service. We personally respond to each email and each forum post. At certain number of members, we will not be able to do it. Also, as our client base grows, we feel that we are fast approaching a point where some of the options we trade do not offer enough liquidity for more subscribers to successfully enter the trades.

We would like to continue to maintain this level of customer service and make sure there is enough liquidity for our existing clients. To ensure this happens we have decided to close our service to new subscribers.