SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Stock Gumshoe ratings

Hello all,

As many of you know, SteadyOptions has been #1 ranked newsletter on Investimonials and stockgumshoe.

However, few days ago we found out that our rating on Stock Gumshoe went down from 5 stars to 2 stars.  There are no adverse comments but it appears over 60 people have given our service a 1 star rating, 50 of them within 24 hours.

Those are obviously fake ratings. I'm in contact with Stock Gumshoe to fix it, but if you enjoy the service and wish to help, here is what you can do:

1. Post a rating in all 4 categories.
  2. Post a comment sharing your experience with the service.
  3. Contact stockgumshoe and let them know what do you think.

Thank you for your support!

50 minutes ago, Kim said:

Hello all,

As many of you know, SteadyOptions has been #1 ranked newsletter on Investimonials and stockgumshoe.

However, few days ago we found out that our rating on Stock Gumshoe went down from 5 stars to 2 stars.  There are no adverse comments but it appears over 60 people have given our service a 1 star rating, 50 of them within 24 hours.

Those are obviously fake ratings. I'm in contact with Stock Gumshoe to fix it, but if you enjoy the service and wish to help, here is what you can do:

1. Post a rating in all 4 categories.
  2. Post a comment sharing your experience with the service.
  3. Contact stockgumshoe and let them know what do you think.

Thank you for your support!

I rated and gave a comment on your service, I hate these fake reviews as well, good luck. 

Thank you @Bull3t007

I can see few new ratings and few new comments. I see few 3 star and 4 star ratings - which is completely fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but at least I know that those are real ratings from real members who actually tried the service.

Those who provided a 3 star rating - I welcome your feedback, publicly or privately, so we can improve and become even better.