SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Welcome Mark!

Hello all,

I'm very excited to welcome Mark Wolfinger as a SteadyOptions contributor.

Mark Wolfinger has been in the options business since 1977, when he began his career as a floor trader at the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE). Over the next 23 years, he worked primarily as a market maker, but also held a variety of positions in the industry, including risk manager, off-floor trader and coach for new traders. After leaving the CBOE he began educating investors on how to use options profitably and safely. He gives trading seminars as well as provides individual mentoring via telephone or email. Mark holds a BS from Brooklyn College and a PhD in chemistry from Northwestern University.

On a personal note, I followed Mark's free blog for years. When he launched his premium Options For Rookies blog, I was among the first to join. I have learned so much from Mark over all those years and consider him as one of the leading experts in options trading.

Mark has published four books about options. I consider his Options For Rookies book a classic primer and a must read for every options trader. Mark is also a regular contributor to Investopedia.

Mark will be posting a weekly column for SteadyOptions.