SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Theodore Rock: meet a racist

Got the following message yesterday:

image.png

As a service provider, I'm used to all kinds of people and all kinds of bashers. But meeting a racist was a first time experience for me.

The guy claims to be an attorney and actually threatened to sue me. 

So your dark hair gave you away? lol

You are one of us Middle Eastern "somethings" who know nothing about the USA, as opposed to all other World regions who are VERY FAMILIAR with the US workings!? :Naughty:

Obviously this guy is very mad at you for some reason! Work it out with him, nothing is worth bad vibes, definitely not on your good site and well appreciated service.

Good luck.

@Kim

Fear and ignorance has made this person a very “tiny” man.  And this same fear and ignorance has been making a war on Love and Truth stretching back for centuries.  These tiny people don’t know they are being futile, for 100% of the time when all is said and done they lose to the goodness that is in us all.

And thank you Kim for your positive and sharing nature, for this is why you are successful.

Also, as for myself, I am so impressed with how much my account has increased over this past year. It was a great decision to subscribe to this service. Per your advice, I dedicate much time to learning and that is one of the secrets to being successful here. 

You guide, but a subscriber has to put in the time to take the steps. Thanks!

Sounds like this guy is all hopped up on steroids from his power-lifting.  He's hardly intelligible.  You can almost see the veins bulging out in his neck as he writes that garbled nonsense.  Its unfortunate to come across people like this but I would just ignore him.  He's a moron.

Edited by dergol

He was a member for 6 weeks. Then cancelled and wrote to me that he "cannot sit at the computer all day and keep checking the computer for what you are going to do next". Turns out he was not following any forums or topics, so he was not getting any emails. He also mentioned that "hedges straddles the broker wants a min. of 25k in the account" (probably was entering short strangles first).

When I pointed out those points, he got really upset. 

The irony is that despite ignoring all our advice, he mentioned that he actually did make a little profit during the time he was a member.

What does not kill us, makes us stronger... that is what comes to my mind. I seriously doubt if he is a lawyer based on his writing skills. Usually lawyers need to write briefs and they write pretty well. 

On 26.1.2018 at 2:04 PM, Kim said:

He was a member for 6 weeks. Then cancelled and wrote to me that he "cannot sit at the computer all day and keep checking the computer for what you are going to do next". Turns out he was not following any forums or topics, so he was not getting any emails. He also mentioned that "hedges straddles the broker wants a min. of 25k in the account" (probably was entering short strangles first).

When I pointed out those points, he got really upset. 

The irony is that despite ignoring all our advice, he mentioned that he actually did make a little profit during the time he was a member.

IMHO, whether or not this person was satisfied with the service or made a profit or loss is quite irrelevant. This conduct is simply unacceptable by any civilized standards. Unfortunately you don't get through to a racist with arguments. You have to face them with determination. I am sorry you had to read this, @Kim