SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Guest Sheela

Wish I had come across Kim K's advice. Good man!

Guest Sheela

Dear Subscribers please help me. Kim K. advised me to post on this board to alert everyone about this guy Vinaya Dhabareeya & his trading service called "Thinking Trades". This is what Kim K posted about this guy on Stock Gumshoe - "He will probably open another service with different name after wiping the futures portfolio. BE AWARE. VINAY’S SERVICES WILL EVENTUALLY WIPE OUT YOUR ACCOUNT, IT IS ONLY MATTER OF TIME.". Vinaya has wiped out my entire life savings and retirement account that my deceased husband left me. He was trading in my account & after heavy losses, I told him to stop trading & close all positions. Inspite of my instruction, he continued to trade & lost 100% of the money. I am trying to find if any of you or someone you know subscribed to his services ever lived in Texas, so I can take him to court in Texas where I live. I wish I had read Kim's advice before I got duped by Vinaya & his bogus performance records he posted on his website. BTW, "Thinking Trades" website has been taken down, so no one can call him question him. 

I appreciate any info you can all provide.

Dear Sheela,

I'm sorry to hear about your losses. This is one of the biggest risks of auto-trading - you basically give your money to someone who is not an investment adviser and has zero qualifications to manage your money. All You Need to Know About Auto-Trading article describes the risks of auto-trading. I'm sure that this gentleman is now managing another website under different name.

I hope you will be able to find someone who might help you.