SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. TRY IT FREE!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Tradier Brokerage Special Offer

654 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Rickbw said:

I'm a new subscriber, but long term option trader. On and off over the years but now retired.  I have used both OptionVue and ONE in the past at different times.  I also found the lack of documentation for ONE to be mind blowing.  The website has said it is upcoming for well over a year.  My question is this;

I have a Tradier account (used TradeHawk in the past) so, being new to Steady Options would you sign up for ONE or would you use something like TradeHawk with Tradier?

I have a Traider account and use it with ONE, I have used Tradehawk in the past but find ONE to be superior.

I don't have TradeHawk, but I do have ONE. I'm not sure if they are comparable in terms of functionality. ONE is more comparable to OptionVue, but I believe that OptionVue is much more expensive. To me ONE is a must have tool for any serious trader, and I'm very happy with it (full disclosure: I'm paying the same discounted price as the rest of SO members and don't get any compensation from ONE for recommending them).