SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

tjlocke99

Web Site that gives greeks?

Good morning.  I was wondering if anyone knows of a website, paid or free, that let's you see option prices, implied vol, and the associated greeks or at least delta?  Its ok if there is a delay wit the quotes of 10 minutes or less.

I am unable to access or use my brokers software during the day.

Thanks!

why not use the web version of your broker's software? i know IB and ToS (and any broker worth the money) would provide a web based trading page. 

Thank you for your response.  I should have been more specific.  I don't want to access my broker's web site from my computer at work.  In fact I think something with the firewall blocks it anyway.  I need to access this on a smart phone on lunch or on breaks.

If you need it on the phone, I know the guy that built this http://iverit.net/optiongrid.php

But certainly, you can use TOS's app (and I assume IBs) to view greeks on your phone. Can they block you if you use 3G and not their wifi?

IB's android app doesn't have it (or I can't find it).  Thanks!

Its not so much the 3G issue.  Its also that I am pretty busy at work, except during short breaks.  Enough time to walk outside and break out the phone for a few min.  I actually don't even get consistent cell reception where I work.

Thanks again!