- You are responsible to cancel your subscription in PayPal before your next renewal date.
- All subscription plans are on automatic renewal until you cancel.
- Notifying via email your desire or intent to cancel is not sufficient.
- If you cancel before the end of the 10 day trial, you are not billed.
- All sales are final. Unused time of the term will not be refunded.
- After cancelling, you will have access till the end of your paid term.
- We provide NO REFUNDS, full, partial or pro-rated.
To cancel your subscription:
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click on "Profile" near the top of the page
- Click on "My money"
- Click on "Preapproved payments"
- Click on SteadyOptions subscription
- Click on Cancel subscription
- All PayPal payments are recurring payments on automatic renewal. PayPal charges you every 1, 3 or 12 months, according to your subscription plan.
- We have no control over the exact time of PayPal charge, but usually it is in the morning. It has nothing to do with the time you signed up.
- We offer long-term discounted subscription terms. We highly recommend that new members start with monthly subscriptions and switch to longer term only if you are completely comfortable with the service.
- You can upgrade your plan at any time by cancelling your current subscription before the renewal date and subscribing to a new term from the subscription page.
- After cancelling you will have access till the end of your term. No refunds for the unused portion of the term.
- If a member opens a PayPal dispute for any reason, this member will be permanently banned from SteadyOptions and will never again be able to purchase any of our products.