Pick Your Subscription Plan
- Portfolio of ETFs hedged with options (Auto-trading available)
- Tailored for long term investors
- 4 - 5 trades per month
- 3 - 5 ETFs + 2 option positions
- Targets positive returns in all market conditions on an annual basis
- ~0.5% annual commission impact
- $50K+ portfolios
Click To Join
- Hedged non-directional trades managed by Greeks
- Tailored for mid/long term investors
- 2 - 4 trades per month
- 2 - 3 open trades + hedges
- Targets 2-3% monthly net return on the whole account
- ~0.3% monthly commission impact
- $20K+ portfolios
Click To Join
subscribe to all three services$2,495
"You get to look over the shoulder of professional
options traders in real-time. It doesn't get any better!"
To ensure the best service to our existing members, SteadyOptions will close to new subscribers on June 15, 2016. The current demand indicates that by June 15 we will reach our maximum number of members. If we reach our limit prior to June 15, the service will close before that date. We cannot guarantee you will still be able to sign up at any time, so if you want to sign up we recommend that you do so sooner rather than later.
Free Trial Details
The purpose of the 10 day free trial is for you to see if you like the service, the community and the style of trading. We are here for the long run.
If you intend to evaluate the service by performance during the trial, then we suggest that you save your money and look elsewhere.
Success in trading requires long term commitment, determination and discipline. If you can not endure losses, you should not be trading.
- The 10 day free trial applies to new members only.
- Monthly subscriptions are for new members only.
- The trial can only be used one time per household per service.
- Multiple trial requests for the same customer will be rejected.
- Returning members must select 3 or 12 months term.
- After the trial you will automatically revert into a monthly recurring plan.
- You can convert to longer term plan at any time and enjoy a nice discount.
All Plans Include
- A full trading plan: the strategy, rationale, risk/reward, adjustments, etc.
- All trades shared in real time, including entry, exit and any adjustments in between.
- A complete portfolio approach, including capital allocation guidelines.
- Full transparency. Performance based on real fills, not a hypothetical model.
- High quality education, including core concepts, risk management, & the Greeks.
- 24/7 access to members only forum and chatroom with dozens of experienced traders.
- Continuous learning and sharing resources, exploring different strategies.
- Full access to us - ask us any questions about all aspects of options trading.
- Special discounts on Options Analysis Software OptionNET Explorer and TD ThinkOrSwim.
- LC Diversified portfolio autotrading is included in all subscription plans.
Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions before subscribing.
What Members Say
Kim is trading only proven strategies, that are vetted in his extensive backtesting ... sometimes this means only one trade a week... and it was difficult for me not to trade, and to calm down my trigger-happy fingers ... When I disciplined myself, success followed. Jackjack
I've been with SO since the beginning. It's responsible for my success in trading. This may sound dramatic, it really was a life changing decision to join. Without this forum and community, I would never have learned what I've learned and I give it credit in the trader I've become. Fieldydwb
The trading methods are clear, complete, and well-explained for all skill levels. Upcoming trades are discussed and dissected beforehand, and optimal entries and exits are determined. Executed trades are then monitored and analyzed through to closing. Joseph_Kusnick
I have tried all iron condor newsletters out there. Steady Options is the only newsletter that has the most effective risk management strategy. Managing risk is the key to options trading success and SO is the masters of managing risk. It is the best options newsletter out there.Lloydc247