Which of our unique options trading strategies is right for you?
|SteadyOptions||Anchor Trades||Steady Condors|
|Strategy||Non-Directional strategies (straddles, calendars, Iron Condors etc.)||Portfolio of stocks or ETFs hedged with options||Hedged monthly income trades managed by the Greeks.|
|Trades per month||12-15 plus adjustments||4-5||2-4 plus adjustments|
|Number of open positions||5-6 options trades - spreads only||3-5 ETFs and 2 options positions||2-3 options income trades plus 3-4 hedges|
|Performance targets||5-7% monthly net return on the whole account.||Positive returns in all market conditions on an annual basis.||2-3% monthly net return on the whole account.|
|Maintenance||Fairly high, tailored for active traders||Very low, tailored for longer term investors||Low, tailored to intermediate to longer term investors|
|Impact of commissions||About 2% per month||Less than 0.5% per year||Less than 0.3% per month|
|Recommended portfolio size||$10,000-$100,000||$50,000-unlimited||$20,000-unlimited|
|Monthly Term Free Trial*||New members only||New members only||New members only|
|3 Month Term NO Free Trial||Save 11%||Save 11%||Save 11%|
|Annual Term NO Free Trial||Save 17%||Save 17%||Save 17%|
SteadyOptions will close to new subscribers on June 10, 2015
To ensure the best service to our existing members, SteadyOptions will be closed to new subscribers on June 10, 2015. The current demand indicates that by June 10 we will reach our maximum number of members. If we reach our limit prior to June 10, the service will close before that date. We cannot guarantee you will still be able to sign up at any time, so if you want to sign up we recommend that you do so sooner rather than later.
What do you get when you subscribe?
- Full trading plan: the strategy, rationale, risk/reward, adjustments, capital allocation guidelines etc.
- All trades are shared in real time, including entry, exit and any adjustments in between.
- A complete portfolio approach, including capital allocation guidelines.
- Full transparency. Performance based on real fills, not a hypothetical model.
- 24/7 access to members only forum and chatroom with dozens of experienced traders.
- High quality education, including basic concepts, risk management, the Greeks, etc.
- Special discounts on Options Analysis Software OptionNET Explorer and TD ThinkOrSwim.
- LC Diversified portfolio autotrading is included in all subscription plans.
- All monthly subscriptions include a 10 day free trial for new members only.
You get to look over the shoulder of professional options traders in real-time. It doesn't get any better!
Free Trial:1. The free trial applies to new members only.
2. The trial can only be used one time per household per service.
3. Multiple trial requests for the same customer will be rejected.
4. Monthly subscriptions are available to new members only.
5. After the trial you will automatically revert into a monthly recurring plan unless you cancel.
6. You can convert to longer term plan at any time.
Cancellation Policy:We hope you never cancel but if you do, it could not be easier.
1. All subscription plans are on automatic renewal until you cancel the subscription.
2. You are responsible to cancel your subscription in PayPal.
3. If you cancel before the end of the 10 day trial, you are not billed.
4. All sales are final. Unused time of the subscription term will not be refunded.
5. You will have access till the end of your term.
Here is what others have to say about SteadyOptions:
The owner, Kim Klaiman, must be one of the most knowledgeable people in the field, yet he manages to remain humble. His personal integrity is obvious and plays a big part in the value of this service, at least from my point of view.
Over the last 12 months, my understanding of option greeks, intrinsic/extrinsic value, option volatility and other technical terms have increased tremendously, thanks to SO and Kim (owner). Every trade is discussed, and documented.|
I've been with SO since the beginning. It's responsible for my success in trading. This may sound dramatic, it really was a life changing decision to join. Without this forum and community, I would never have learned what I've learned and I give it credit in the trader I've become.
A great site provides good trades plus educational and interactive ways to learn how (and why) to trade strategies successfully. It's the whole "teach a man to fish" thing. The far and few credible sites are basically a portal for an experienced trader to share his trades, knowledge, and support. |
The trading methods are clear, complete, and well-explained for all skill levels. Upcoming trades are discussed and dissected beforehand, and optimal entries and exits are determined. Executed trades are then monitored and analyzed through to closing.
So far, I have learned far more from SO than anywhere else for event-driven trades like pre-earning straddles/strangles. The educational value of SO far outweighs the price of admission. There are many smart people that make up the community. |
I've been a member since the very beginning, and at the time, I was new to options and knew nothing about trading. It certainly requires a lot of hard work and dedication to become successful. I credit this service for setting the foundation and philosophy that has made me the trader I am today.
I’ve been a subscriber for a couple of years. I don’t know Kim personally. I’ve had limited email exchanges with him, and I’ve read his posts and comments. The guy is such a mensch! He is helpful and understanding. He will suffer fools, he will listen to your ideas, he will try to make things work for you. If you want it, it becomes a personal relationship. |
Disclaimer: We do not offer investment advice and we are not an investment adviser. The information contained herein should not be construed as personalized investment advice and should not be considered as a solicitation to buy or sell any security or engage in a particular investment strategy. Please see the full Disclaimer.