What do you get when you subscribe?
- ✔ Full trading plan: the strategy, rationale, risk/reward, adjustments, capital allocation guidelines etc.
- ✔ All trades are shared in real time, including entry, exit and any adjustments in between.
- ✔ A complete portfolio approach, including capital allocation guidelines.
- ✔ Full transparency. Performance based on real fills, not a hypothetical model.
- ✔ 24/7 access to members only forum and chatroom with dozens of experienced traders.
- ✔ High quality education, including basic concepts, risk management, the Greeks, etc.
- ✔ Special discounts on Options Analysis Software OptionNET Explorer and TD ThinkOrSwim.
- ✔ All new subscriptions include a 10 day free trial. Try us - you are not billed before the end of the trial.
You get to look over the shoulder of professional options traders in real-time. It doesn't get any better!
SteadyOptions will close to new subscribers on December 10, 2014.
To ensure the best service to our existing members, SteadyOptions will be closed to new subscribers on December 10. The current demand indicates that by December 10 we will reach our maximum number of members. If we reach our limit prior to December 10, the service will close before that date. We cannot guarantee you will still be able to sign up at any time, so if you want to sign up we recommend that you do so sooner rather than later.
|SteadyOptions||Anchor Trades||Steady Condors|
|Strategy||Non-Directional strategies (straddles, calendars, Iron Condors etc.)||Portfolio of stocks or ETFs hedged with options||Hedged monthly income trades managed by the Greeks.|
|Trades per month||15-20 plus adjustments||4-5||2-4 plus adjustments|
|Number of open positions||5-6 options trades - spreads only||10-12 stocks or 3-5 ETFs and 2 options positions||2-3 options income trades plus 3-4 hedges|
|Performance targets||5-7% monthly net return on the whole account.||Positive returns in all market conditions on an annual basis.||2-4% monthly net return on the whole account.|
|Maintenance||Fairly high, tailored for active traders||Very low, tailored for longer term investors||Low, tailored to intermediate to longer term investors|
|Impact of commissions||About 2-3% per month||Less than 0.5% per year||Less than 0.3% per month|
|Recommended portfolio size||$10,000-$100,000||$50,000-unlimited, but can be also implemented in smaller accounts||$20,000-unlimited|
|Discounts||Discounts on OptionNet Explorer and brokerage commissions at thinkorswim|
|Bonuses||LC Diversified Portfolio Autotraded|
|Quarterly Subscription||Save 10%||Save 10%||Save 10%|
|Annual Subscription||Save 17%||Save 17%||Save 17%|
1. You are responsible to cancel your PayPal profile.
2. If you cancel before the end of the 10 day trial, you are not billed.
3. All sales are final. Unused time of the subscription term will not be refunded.
4. You will have access till the end of your term.
Disclaimer: We do not offer investment advice and we are not an investment adviser. The information contained herein should not be construed as personalized investment advice and should not be considered as a solicitation to buy or sell any security or engage in a particular investment strategy. Please see the full Disclaimer.