What do you get when you subscribe?
- ✔ All new subscriptions include a 10 day free trial. Try us - you are not billed before the end of the trial.
- ✔ Full trading plan: the strategy, rationale, risk/reward, adjustments, capital allocation guidelines etc.
- ✔ All trades are shared in real time, including entry, exit and any adjustments in between.
- ✔ Complete transparency. Performance based on real fills, not a hypothetical model.
- ✔ 24/7 access to members only forum and chatroom with dozens of experienced traders.
- ✔ Special discounts on OptionNET Explorer, the analysis software used by professional traders.
- ✔ Special brokerage commissions rates at TD ThinkOrSwim.
You get to look over the shoulder of professional options traders in real-time. It doesn't get any better!
SteadyOptions to close to new subscribers on September 15, 2014.
To ensure the best service to our existing members, SteadyOptions will be closed to new subscribers on September 15. The current demand indicates that by September 15 we will reach our maximum number of members. If we reach our limit prior to September 15, the service will close before that date. We cannot guarantee you will still be able to sign up at any time in the next few weeks, so if you want to sign up we recommend that you do so sooner rather than later.
|SteadyOptions||Anchor Trades||Steady Condors|
|Strategy||Non-Directional strategies (straddles, calendars, Iron Condors etc.)||Portfolio of stocks or ETFs hedged with options||Hedged monthly income trades managed by the Greeks.|
|Trades per month||15-20 plus adjustments||4-5||2-4 plus adjustments|
|Number of open positions||5-6 options trades - spreads only||10-12 stocks or 3-5 ETFs and 2 options positions||2-3 options income trades plus 3-4 hedges|
|Performance targets||5-7% monthly net return on the whole account.||Positive returns in all market conditions on an annual basis.||2-4% monthly net return on the whole account.|
|Maintenance||Fairly high, tailored for active traders||Very low, tailored for longer term investors||Low, tailored to intermediate to longer term investors|
|Impact of commissions||About 2-3% per month||Less than 0.5% per year||Less than 0.3% per month|
|Recommended portfolio size||$10,000-$100,000||$50,000-unlimited, but can be also implemented in smaller accounts||$20,000-unlimited|
|Discounts||Discounts on OptionNet Explorer and brokerage commissions at thinkorswim|
|Bonuses||Speculative trades||Ratio Diagonal trades||Long/Short Fund Autotraded|
|Quarterly Subscription||Save 10%||Save 10%||Save 10%|
|Annual Subscription||Save 17%||Save 17%||Save 17%|
Disclaimer: We do not offer investment advice and we are not an investment adviser. The information contained herein should not be construed as personalized investment advice and should not be considered as a solicitation to buy or sell any security or engage in a particular investment strategy. Please see the full Disclaimer.