1. The SteadyOptions is an impersonal advisory service; therefore, no consideration is made towards your individual financial circumstances. All contents presented within www.SteadyOptions.com (henceforth referred to as "this Web site") is not to be regarded as personal investment advice. It is for general informational purposes only. Trading securities involves risk, so you must always use your own best judgment when trading securities.
2. We are not registered as licensed financial planners, financial advisors, stock brokers, investment brokers, or investment advisors. Before making any trades, check with a financial planner or an investment advisor to make sure option trading is right for you. The information provided on this site should not be construed as individual investment advice. All information presented on this site is the opinion of the author only and is not a solicitation to buy, sell, or hold any investment or security of any kind.
3. We do not promise, guarantee, or imply verbally or in writing that anything taught through any printed material or displayed on the Website will necessarily result in a profit, nor can we protect you from losses. Past performance does not guarantee future results. You assume the entire cost and risk of any trading you choose to undertake. You are completely responsible for making any investment decisions.
4. Use of this Web site in no way constitutes a client/advisor relationship, all information we communicate to you (the subscriber) either through our Web site or other forms of communications, are purely for informational purposes only. SteadyOptions will in no way have discretionary authority over your trading or investment accounts.
5. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website.
6. Due to the nature of the electronic nature of the Internet, the SteadyOptions Web site, or its e-mail distribution services could fail at any given time. SteadyOptions will not be responsible for unavailability of use of its Web site, nor undelivered e-mails due to bandwidth problems, equipment failures, or acts of God. Steady Options does not warrant that the transmission of e- mails will be uninterrupted or error-free.
7. SteadyOptions, its owners, or its representatives may hold positions in the securities mentioned on this Web site at any time. However, in no way is SteadyOptions soliciting an offer to purchase or sell securities mentioned at this Web site. SteadyOptions owners do trade their own account and will make public all of the trades, as executed. This may or may not have an effect on the pricing of the position entered. Each member of SteadyOptions should independently evaluate the effect on pricing that posted trade announcements may or may not have. Each member of SteadyOptions must make their own decision on when to enter and/or exit a trade, if trades are made at all.
8. Performance figures are based on real fills in our actual accounts, not hypothetical performance. Due to the time-critical nature of stock and options trading, brokerage fees, and the activity of other subscribers, SteadyOptions cannot guarantee that subscribers will experience the same or similar performance results as stated on our track records or promotions. Performance figures do not reflect the deduction fees, brokerage or other commissions, and any other expenses that a client would have paid or actually paid. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
9. U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Forex, Futures and Options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the futures and options markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell futures or options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Terms and Conditions
1. You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission. The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
2. You agree not to use our same or similar recommendations within a mutual fund, hedge fund, investment pool, or in any other fashion associated with managing an account or managing money of another individual or entity including auto-trading. You agree not to use any information posted within the members area of this site to produce your own option recommendations or trade ideas which are subsequently sold, shared, or utilized by an investment pool, hedge fund, mutual fund, money management service, advisory service, publishing service, or auto-trade service.
3. Our recommendations may only be traded in your personal account. You may not sell or otherwise use the information published on this site for any commercial or private purpose including, but not limited to, trading the same or similar recommendations in somebody else's account, selling or otherwise sharing the same or similar recommendations with others, or using it if you are an investment adviser, a market maker or a broker.
4. The information in our website and emails are intended for use ONLY by the member who has paid for the subscription. It may not be shared in any form without written consent from SteadyOptions. If you choose to ignore this warning you may be prosecuted for violation of copyright laws. You agree that excessive simultaneous account log-ins from different IP addresses may result in additional credit card charges or termination of your service. You agree not to give your account information to anyone.
5. Membership with SteadyOptions will continue until it is either discontinued by SteadyOptions, or cancelled by you. You are responsible to cancel your Paypal profile. If PayPal transaction fails, your subscription will be suspended after 3 failed attempts.
6. All sales are final. Unused time of the subscription term will not be refunded.
All information you enter will not be sold, transferred, or made available to anyone, for any reason, unless requested by you. We respect and honor your privacy.