SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

vvn

Page performance in the browser

I am a new member joined today. I am noticing the web site is awfully slow. Every web page gives Unresponsive message and takes almost couple of mins to load. 

Do I need to download any browser extensions or disable any? I am not using VPN and tried both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Both of them are awfully slow, every page of Steady Options. It almost makes it painful to read any topic.

Can anyone help? Thank you in advance.

VVN

Hello VVN, 

unfortunately I can only tell you that it is loading normally (that is reasonably fast) for me on an Android mobile phone in the chrome browser right now. I don't use any special browser extensions on here. 

Can you maybe try another system (mobile)? 

Thank you for the prompt response on this..

My mobile (iphone) seems to be ok. But small screen sucks and reading forum posts is not very friendly on the small screen. Laptop/desktop is really a problem. 

I am not sure how people really follow the forum posts on mobile.

I will try and see for few days. Thanks.

Vvn

2 hours ago, vvn said:

Thank you for the prompt response on this..

My mobile (iphone) seems to be ok. But small screen sucks and reading forum posts is not very friendly on the small screen. Laptop/desktop is really a problem. 

I am not sure how people really follow the forum posts on mobile.

I will try and see for few days. Thanks.

Vvn

It must be on your end, because it is loading quickly for me on a laptop. I use Firefox normally, but tried Edge and Chrome just to check and it was the same. I'm accessing from Italy, but tried a New York and Dallas VPN just to check and it's loading normally, which is pretty quick.

I have reset my pc and went back to windows 10, the performance issue is gone. It is something to do with Windows 11 on my  laptop.

Thanks everyone that has responded.

VVN