SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Djtux
      Hi all,
      I see there are multiples questions about the website, i figure i will create a dedicated thread to answer all of them.

Link to the website : https://www.volatilityhq.com/payments/confirm/1/?coupon_code=SO502403 (you need to create an account first).
      For members of this forum, there is a 50% forever coupon is SO502403 and must be redeemed by Mar 31 2024. The 50% discount will be applied for as long as you keep your subscription (please make sure to update your credit card if it expires).

FAQ:
      How can i contact you for support questions ? How much do you charge ? Why are you not using paypal ? How can i cancel the subscription ? Is there a documentation ? I'm not clear how to interpret the charts. Why is the website not free anymore ? I would like to see X feature to be implemented ? Can you do it ? Where are you getting your data ? Can i share a screenshot of the charts from https://www.volatilityhq.com on SteadyOptions forum ? Do you charge sales tax ?  
    • By wlnoronha
      I try to access the website this morning and for my surprise now it is a paid service. That is ok, I consider this web service a valuable tool. The only payment method accepted is credit card and i really don't like doing cc payment through the net. Why don't you guys consider PayPal?