SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

markuss

Forex trading

Hello
I want to know more about forex trading. Here where I live (South Africa) it is not a big thing so I couldn't find much information about it.
I would like to take my first steps but still need some basic knowledge about this topic.  Can you help me with that?
Thank you!

58 minutes ago, markuss said:

Hello
I want to know more about forex trading. Here where I live (South Africa) it is not a big thing so I couldn't find much information about it.
I would like to take my first steps but still need some basic knowledge about this topic.  Can you help me with that?
Thank you!

I would check out https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php

Education, systems, brokers, more than enough info.

Another beginner, as I see. It depends on what you already know about Forex. I remember my first steps in trading. Back then it wasn’t as popular as today, but it had its followers. But I was lucky that my friend knew what’s what in this trading business. He recommended me a good trading platform that I’ve picked from https://thinkmobiles.com/. After that, everything went a bit easier. You still have to know all the difficult terms and you have to understand how trading works. It will take time, be sure of that. But in the end, you will be able to freely trade and maybe even make some profits (because that requires a lot of practice).