SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

jordi B

Close subscription steadyoptions

Hello good afternoon,

First of all apologize for my poor English
It has been a long time since I invest in options and I have seen that the yields in stedayoptions are very good.
I did not know your website, and when I entered today I saw that they closed the subscription.
Do you plan to expand it soon?
I arrived late and I would have liked to try it.

Thank you very much 

Our phenomenal success has resulted in a significant increase in demand for the service, and as such we closed the service to new members.

Our performance is based on real fills. We put our money where our mouth is. We execute all trades that we share with members in our personal accounts. Those are live accounts trading real money. If you lose, we lose too. When you profit, we profit too.

Our members know that we are committed to provide superior personal service. We personally respond to each email and each forum post. At certain number of members, we will not be able to do it. Also, as our client base grows, we feel that we are fast approaching a point where some of the options we trade do not offer enough liquidity for more subscribers to successfully enter the trades.

We would like to continue to maintain this level of customer service and make sure there is enough liquidity for our existing members. To ensure this happens we have decided to close our service to new subscribers.

We maintain a waiting list and offer spots as they become available.