SteadyOptions is an options trading forum where you can find solutions from top options traders. Join Us!

We’ve all been there… researching options strategies and unable to find the answers we’re looking for. SteadyOptions has your solution.

Kim

Thank You SO Community!

I am so sorry to hear this Kim. Please take your time. Nothing is more important than family, health and well-being. I hope and pray a speedy recovery for your wife!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and happy to be part of great SO community!

I am glad to hear that the most difficult and risky part is behind for you and your family. I hope the recovery process is painless and successful! Best wishes to you @Kim and your family and the best of health and luck going forward!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Kim...I just wanted to know that I'm still thinking about, and praying for you and your wife and family.

I'm very happy to hear that the darkest part is now behind, rather than ahead, of you.

That is very important.

You have all of my best wishes and I'm sure everything will be uphill from here moving forward.

Kim, Glad to hear things are moving in a positive direction.  Continued prayers for you, your wife, and family.  It's important to be with those whom you love and need your time and care.  Esp at times like this, trading needs to take a back seat to family.  I think we all understand and respect that.  Best wishes.