Hello all,

I just spent few hours chatting with Kenny Griffin, Manager of the Trade Desk at TOS, trying to get a discounted rate for SO members.

He offered us an initial rate of 1.50 per contract, with an option to negotiate lower on customer by customer basis. I realize that this might not do any good for many members who are already paying less. However, I believe that some members are still paying more and this deal might be attractive to them.

Remember: this is an initial rate, you can always try to negotiate less, and your starting point is still better than the general public. I personally still believe that unless you can get 1.00 or lower, IB presents better value, but some people just cannot stand IB, and for them TOS is probably the best option.

Thanks to Jesse for his help, if any of you will take advantage of this offer, please mention him.   To get this rate, contact the Trade Desk and ask to talk to Kenny Griffin or email him at kenny.griffin@tdameritrade.com   March 2013 Update: Had another session with Kenny. He offered further discount for those on "standard" commissions structure: instead of 9.99+0.75, it is $8.00 ticket + $0.75 per contract for SO members.   In addition, TOS will conduct a one on one platform demo for every new customer who is SteadyOptions subscriber. The demo is done by an experienced trade desk rep and typically last about 30 minutes.    Please note that Anchor Trades members who select to auto-trade those products enjoy 0.75/contract with TDAmeritrade Institutional platform.