I publicly released TradeLogIB.py script on a github.com: https://github.com/stenri/TradeLogIB So I moved all documentation and script itself there. Here I only leave Motivation section from TradeLobIB.py documentation, so occasional visitor may read it and get interested.   Motivation: As you may know, OptionNET Explorer lacks proper broker integration: it can only send orders to the broker but after the order is sent, it lives its own life. ONE does not know when and if the order is filled, at what price, how much commissions are paid and so on. It is assumes user manually downloads trades from the broker and uses Import Wizard to import trades, or just enters trades and commissions manually into Trade Log.   In case of Interactive Brokers user is only able to export broker activity statements after the session is over. So after you place an order and receive a fill you have to wait till the end of the session for activity statements or save the trade into Trade Log and manually enter commissions (this process is very error-prone).   All this makes trading process much less convenient than it should be. And we need a solution to import trades from a broker Trade Log into ONE without much effort. Here it is: TradeLogIB.py.